You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
change the unit and scaling of the y axis of the wave form plot
3873 4
mathias_magdowski 3 years ago
Dear EasyEDA developer team, another question: Is is possible (and if yes, how) to change the unit and scaling of the y axis of the wave form plot (the name is a bit misleading here because it is rather a frequency spectrum, not a transient wave form) to something else than decibels? ![EasyEDA_waveform.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/4njGcUkT2MpOV8CrT7r1J774xVskjoDPxfCJqneK.png)
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; I don't see any specific option on the wave config but you can try to change the Height value as it shows the below picture Or you can locally zoom in an area in your plot by selecting and dragging the mouse from left to right and zoom out by dragging from right to left. ![wave form.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/SoguGcph9XBbr8JX6HfpvrZF8dH06jOXv9ERDE2I.jpeg)
mathias_magdowski 3 years ago
Yes, this is nice, but it would be better to be able to change the scaling of the axis from logarithmic to linear (from dB into V or A). The same applies for the frequency axis, that should also be able to be scaled in a linear way. In LTspice, this is also possible without a large effort.
robelman26604 3 months ago
We have to have the posibility of changing the max and min values of graphics. For example, I have a power supply of 12V and a voltage comparator, sometimes it has 12V at the output and sometimes 0V, it depends of the input values and the wave form plot show me from 4V to 6V, I do not know what is the real value at the output of the circuit.
andyfierman 3 months ago
@robelman26604, The Waveform plot should auto scale to show the max and min extents of the signal in the time interval between the selected simulation start of display and the simulation stop time. If you only have a 4V to 6V vertical scale then that suggests that your choice of simulation times needs to be revised or the simulation is not behaving the way you are expecting. For more help please post a link to a public project.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice