You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
clearence_error
553 12
GastonMelo 5 years ago
Hi to all, im having clearence error in easyeda. How can avoid this error? I already give more clearence in the copper area manager. Tried to relocate some components. Mayeb I missing something here. Thanks ![clearence_error_1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/P3IZkX6IhTrPtoHS4FeJOKqz5c24qL6579wNnVfM.png)![clearence_error_2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HHbMkrJ0rpJp90Yki4frcXfOHYavjhAIzZmoXzZS.png)![clearence_error_3.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lE4HqU0taQC9OYwbrcSeGiYweH3wAoCImEwZzx9v.png)
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi That is a known issue, we are trying to fix it now, that will not effect your design, please ignore this clearance of object to copper area. thanks
Tutorials 5 years ago
hi we release v5.9.25 now, can you help to try DRC again?
GastonMelo 5 years ago
yes I already did that, and the error is still there.
GastonMelo 5 years ago
behind the error is the copper gnd in the botton layer.![Screenshot_20190104_111329.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/j4PUa0njQ9srfgd3cUa7k4ndLWc7DSQQDea10eB5.png)
KrisJeff 5 years ago
It's the nets. Nets not changing so conflicting giving clearence error. I manually changed the nets and kept doing a DRC check.
GastonMelo 5 years ago
any updates?
UserSupport 5 years ago
@GastonMelo we release a new release, please try the new version and rebuild the copper.
GastonMelo 5 years ago
Hi, im still got 3 error (went from 7 to 3 errors). I rebuild the copper from top and bottom layers. Thanks
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi I think I have to check your PCB file, please download the EasyEDA source file and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) via: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/k1cCSz6HMuZVs0WCCapmHe00EEiIL4N1mZjfnr3T.png)
GastonMelo 5 years ago
I already sent the source file to support.
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi please try v5.9.34 thank you
GastonMelo 5 years ago
hi, no errors now. Thanks for the support.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice