You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
component orientation
722 2
Peterg17 5 years ago
Hi, The orientation on component C165947 is a mirror image of what I expected when I did the design. This component is PJ-3250 in the LCSC component libraries. (connectors -> audio connectors -> PJ-3250) The template outline is what one sees when inserted on the PCB schematic. However this is a view of the actual component from the bottom! I assumed it would be inserted on the top of the board. Not only that, the actual connection is slightly off-centre, but it is off-centre over the two instead of the three pins. Very puzzling. I have 60 of these connectors, and I can mostly insert on the bottom luckily. Is this an error, or am I missing something big here? Regards, Peter
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Issue confirmed we will fix this package ASAP. I will contact you via Email for this case. Thank you
Peterg17 5 years ago
Thank You. I do not think I will be using this component again because it is too physically big for my purposes. Another problem is that it is very difficult to discern from the circuit diagram what is the "tip" and what is the "ring". They look very similar. I made a guess and I guessed wrong. Counter-intuitively, the tip pin is closest to the sleeve, while one would normally expect it to be furthest.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice