You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
component's package review on the schematic
1279 10
Summving 7 years ago
I wish when my mouse pointer click the component on the schematic the review window can show component's package, ![enter image description here][1] at now the review window only review My Projects' files, if i want to review component's package must chose it in the package window just a feature suggestion [1]: /editor/20160528/57489f6ca76d1.png
Comments
Summving 7 years ago
'review' change to 'preview' :)
alan.green 7 years ago
I would also find this feature helpful.
dillon 7 years ago
@Alan.Green because the package should load from server, maybe need lots of server resource. Now our server is busy. What about the feature when you select the components at schematic, we can highlight them at PCB ?
andyfierman 7 years ago
`What about the feature when you select the components at schematic, we can highlight them at PCB ?` That would be a very good feature. The fact that EasyEDA does not have this feature has been commented on in one or two reviews of EasyEDA. To be able to highlight a symbol in the schematic and have it highlighted in the PCB would be good. To also be able to highlight a footprint In the PCB and have the symbol highlighted in the schematic would be even better!
Summving 7 years ago
@dillon how about load the package from local cache?
alan.green 7 years ago
@Dillon, @Andyfierman: Are you suggesting a hotkey to flip back and forward between schematic and PCB? 1. Highlight component in schematic. 2. Press hotkey. 3. View flips to PCB. and vice-versa so you can flip from PCB to schematic. I would find this useful for exploring other people's designs, as well as in my own work. PS: 'H' to highlight nets on the PCB is awesome!
dillon 7 years ago
@Summving We cache some package at your browser, but your browser can't allow us to chache too much. @Alan.Green `View flips', this is a trouble, this is my tabs look like, We don't know flip to which PCB So we don't need to hotkey. The flow will be like this. If you select some components (R1, U1, C1 etc) in Schematic, when you open any PCBs, if we find such prefix, we will high light them. vice-versa . If you think this feature can win a beer, we will provide it at some version in this month :). ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160601/574e8318e8fc0.png
Summving 7 years ago
@alan.green > 'H' to highlight nets on the PCB is awesome! Do you mean like this? I think that is great useful too. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160602/574f1c8da2fe9.png
Summving 7 years ago
@dillon > We cache some package at your browser, but your browser can't allow us to chache too much. Can you only cache the footprint which symbol we choose?Don't need to load all package cache at one time. What I wanted,what I loaded.
alan.green 7 years ago
@dillon I most need this to work in the case where I have a project with one PCB, and that PCB was created with the "Convert Project to PCB" button. It doesn't need to work in the case where the PCB and schematic are in different projects, and it doesn't need to work if the project has multiple PCBs. What do you think?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice