You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
connection to local autorouter
533 2
Milan Gupta 4 years ago
Hi, am running the desktop version 6.3.22 with local autorouter version 0.8.1.0. When invoking the autoroute function in easyeda, it hangs at 0% with the local autorouter reporting : \-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-Connection established\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\- Start routing... Routing \-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-Connection closed\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\- The weird thing is that if I cancel and restart autorouting in EASYEDA, same thing happens. However, if I invoke a autorouting again in EASYEDA (duplicate), it completes the autorouting in seconds with an error complaining I cannot start another autorouting job before the first one completes. I have been using this workaround to get the job done, however, this is pointing to some connection management issue between EASYEDA desktop software and the local autorouter. Upon digging deeper, my question is - what do the following config parameters in the local autorouter mean. These are settings under the config/local subdirectory in the main.json file. { "web": { "ip": "127.0.0.1", "port": 3579, "idle": 60000 }, "router": { "min_timeout": 300000, "min\_progress\_interval": 2000\, "keep_heartbeat": 5000, "max\_route\_retry": 10 } } ip & port are self explanatory\. What do idle\, min\_timeout\, min\_progress\_interval\, keep\_heartbeat and max\_route\_retry control ? Kind regards, -M
Comments
markus_e 4 years ago
Exactly same here: Autorouter hangs at 0% after first start of auto routing. In that state (0% waiting dialogue), when starting it again, it complains to be started in duplicate but at the same time completes the routing 100%.
markus_e 4 years ago
@markus_e autorouter version is 0.8.11 and eased version 6.3.41
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice