You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
footprint pads with wrong numbering (SOLVED)
261 4
fittyfu 11 months ago
I've created a simple module for esp32 MCU, but ran into problems when working on the footprint. During creation I copied the bottom row of pads to the upper row and changed the numbering of the upper pads. The lower row started with pad no. 1 to 16 and the upper row should go from 17 to 32. But after changing the upper rows numbering, the old numbering seems to exist in parallel to the new assigned numbers, Looking close to the first upper pads, you can see the old numbers between new numbers. There is a "1" between the "17" and a "2" between the "18": ![easyeda_pad.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vrvzt79L0kx4qj2Wr3e3MI756EMJCIAJzDc4eERu.jpeg) You can also see the ratlines between the lower and upper rows of pads - they are senseless and don't belong to there: ![easyeda_sch.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/mcDlFtgMXysrsvLjaDcExp8NZZntU3IgEgTJRdO1.jpeg) While the pads (18) properties seem to be correct: ![easyeda_prop.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/JbAYcR20UW2yQY1vdhsy4zWdETwyyskGLkev8oI9.jpeg) What's wrong? <br> <br>
Comments
UserSupport 11 months ago
that part maybe is user contributed part, you can open it and edit to save as your part, or footprint
andyfierman 11 months ago
Without access to your Footprint it is hard to say exactly what is wrong but it looks like you have pasted the copied upper row twice, only edited the pad numbers of one copy and are seeing them overlaid.
fittyfu 11 months ago
@usersupport yes, you're right - it's my own "part", but I didn't know what the problem was ...
fittyfu 11 months ago
@andyfierman YES -  you're right! That was the reason! Thanks a lot!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice