You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
ground plane connection missing between pads
264 1
ginopaolo 3 years ago
Hello . can someone help me to understand why this behaviour? both bottom and top side of the pcb are covered with copper ground but it looks like the 2 pads (i called them 1 and 2) don't have continuity between each others.  (the green line is drawing) they are both connected to the ground plane therefore they should be in contact but the ratline tells me that connection is missing and even after manifacturing the pcb, they don't have continuity. what am i missing? ![Schermata 2021-01-22 alle 15.21.53.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/npiIXXIJwwUVQwHmasKQpmnzbQsnlN7OTxD9Q4uQ.png) thanks a lot
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Your screenshot does not show enough information to be sure because: the net names of the pads are not visible; the copper areas are not visible. I will therefore assume that you are just doing a 2 layer board and that the ground plane that you refer to is created by a Copper Area assigned to GND on the top and/or the bottom layer. I would guess that you have both pads 1 and 2 net named as GND and so when you did the copper fill an area of copper appeared around each pad which would also be assigned to GND. If however you did not check the PCB Design Manager and track down every last **Incomplete Net** warning before submitting the board for manufacture then you would miss that it is quite possible for those two little copper areas to be connected to GND through each pad assigned to the GND net but for them to not be physically connected to each other or to any other copper assigned to the GND net.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice