You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
how to get back version?
1292 8
acrix 5 years ago
how to get back to old version?
Comments
Tutorials 5 years ago
We don't provide this yet, but will provide it in the future. please make sure the version you use is v5.3.14
koosjr 5 years ago
@Tutorials, this was a very important function of the old EasyEDA. The new version have so many features that are not supported any more, I cannot understand why it was rolled out. I will ask again like with my suggestion when I tested the Alpha version for you: Could we please get the option to use the old EasyEDA again until the new one is sorted out? Next time if you roll out new version, don't do it in such a hurry. Please remember that many of us don't use EasyEDA as a toy, but as a production tool and these problems are putting our projects under huge pressure - it is not merely an "inconvenience". The same goes for yourselves who has to manufacture our PCB's. If we have trouble designing and ordering, you cannot make PCB's so you cannot make money either. It is that simple. It is not as if I can all of a sudden do my PCB's in Eagle for a while until this problems are sorted. The function we had to go back on projects history is a very important function.
Tutorials 5 years ago
@koosjr Sorry to bother you at recent version, that is our big mistakes. In the future, we will pay more time to release a new version, at this time we in order to fix the firefox rotation issue quickly,  the testing is not good enough. we can't provide the older version before v5.3.2, because of we change the document format and API.
junlakan67 5 years ago
I want a "User Contribution" Tab in libraries in editor back. I love to make a PCB Footprints for user contributed SCH libs.
Tutorials 5 years ago
@junlakan67 After searching they will show up.
kdavies4 5 years ago
I just want to reiterate the importance of fixing the issues in the new EasyEDA version. It is simply not usable any longer for me. In particular, the text entry of values never works on the first try, and now when entering the board outline coordinates, the outline goes to some random value rather than what it needs to be. I cannot finish our board for production, which throws a terrible issue into our timeline. I have enjoyed EasyEDA and gotten good results in the past, but again, now it is simply not usable. For the sake of everyone, please escalate your work to fix all the issues in the new version.
dillon 5 years ago
@kdavies4  will release a new version in a few hours.
kdavies4 5 years ago
Thanks Dillon. I didn't mean to be negative towards EasyEDA in general. Mine is now at 5.4.7, and that particular issue appears to be resolved. Thanks for your work.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice