You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
import changes to pcb does not go past 1% both in the webdesigner and the software
391 7
Bert Grisel 4 years ago
i made a change in the schematics of a project and then i save. next i try to import the changes to the existing pcb, only to have the program stop at 1% import. this is going on since yesterday, both in the webdesigner and the software version of easyeda please help. kind regards.
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi Do your PCB has a Circle? if yes, please use Arcs for instead, this issue will be fixed next week. if not, please download your project and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) thanks
Bert Grisel 4 years ago
@UserSupport even without circle on pcb the import does not go beyond 1% i tested this just now. after that i thought maybe if i reinstalled the software maybe that would help............... no i cannot log in anymore by way of google authenticate button. every time google says to me the following ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/CC84G4gyML9J36LQ0EP8OoG0Nc4Hmi3NxA3uX5Oz.png) this is in you new installed software.
Bert Grisel 4 years ago
is there a way to go back to an easyeda version which does work ?
UserSupport 4 years ago
@grisel.bert please download new client. this issue not browser issue, it is editor bug, please send project to us to fix it. it doesn't support to go back old version.
Bert Grisel 4 years ago
@UserSupport so i did what you adviced me, i downloaded the project and send an email to you suport staff with the file included. how long does this repair usually take ? when can i expect it back ? today? tommorow ? next week ?
UserSupport 4 years ago
your PCB has 4 circles ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3njOPhMnBQkQb7F2hUCEptqEIrhG4hRpORdR4O8t.png) please draw a solid region as a circle, use hotky L to change to arc shape while routing. save, close and open, import changes again. this issue will be fix at next release.
Bert Grisel 4 years ago
@UserSupport ok thank you very much for the quick respons, much appreciated.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice