You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
local auto routeur does not work
3096 41
michelslv12 6 years ago
**BUG** Hi local auto routeur does not work.. After use Mozilla or Chrome, problem is, in the cmd windows : wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found floatline parameter is null floatline parameter is null floatline parameter is null floatline parameter is null I have the same problem with all PCB and several computers, all WINDOWS 10 64bits... Help please
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
please check as below: Sometimes, if you can't get it done, try the tips below. - Skip the GND nets, add copper area to GND net. - Use small tracks and small clearance, but make sure the value is more than 6mil. - Route some key tracks manually before auto routing. - Add more layers, 4 layers or 6 layers - Use local auto router rather than cloud server. - Don't use the special characters for the net name, such as <> () # & and space. - Tell the error detail to us and send your PCB file as [EasyEDA Source file](/Doc/Tutorial/Export.htm#Exporting-EasyEDA-Source) to support@easyeda.com.
michelslv12 6 years ago
Thanks for your answer. Even with a circuit composed of a single resistor and a capacitor, it does not work either, system display: Routing..Routing..Routing..Routing..Routing..Routing..Routing ..
michelslv12 6 years ago
Display [1]: /editor/20171019/59e865b30dd12.JPG
ivoras 6 years ago
Same here: the local autorouter doesn't work either on complex or on simple circuits. Even on test circuits.
ivoras 6 years ago
Here's an example output from the local autorouter for several different circuits: Auto Router now running... -------------Connection established----------- Start routing... Routing Wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found Wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found Wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found Wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing Routing -------------Connection closed--------------- -------------Connection established----------- Start routing... Routing Wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found Wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found Wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found Wiring.read_via_scope: net with name undefined not found Routing Routing -------------Connection closed--------------- -------------Connection established----------- Start routing... Routing -------------Connection closed--------------- -------------Connection established----------- Start routing... Routing
michelslv12 6 years ago
OK, solution exists ?
ivoras 6 years ago
One more detail, the local autorouter does not use CPU time when this "Routing" messages are shown.
michelslv12 6 years ago
Technical service said BUG !! Waiting...
Tutorials 6 years ago
@michelslv12 After test the PCB auto router, it is workable,but when it finish the ratline will not disappear, if you re-open the PCB the ratline will disappear. does not affect normal use.
michelslv12 6 years ago
the problem is that the router does not work, it constantly displays Routing ... And on several machines ... I would like to be given a precise procedure for it to work with me!
michelslv12 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171020/59e9c3ab1810e.JPG
michelslv12 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20171019/59e865b30dd12.JPG [2]: /editor/20171020/59e9c4061a646.JPG
Tutorials 6 years ago
@michelslv12 The cloud auto router can be done for this PCB?
michelslv12 6 years ago
Yes it's good withe cloud autorouter, in one second..
michelslv12 6 years ago
The PCB with cloud router![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171021/59ea4a7e23b67.JPG
michelslv12 6 years ago
It is urgent because one can no longer use the cloud motorway, it is always saturated.
dillon 6 years ago
@michelslv12 At present we can't reproduce this problem, will dig the problem. We guess maybe some Firewall or your browser plugs stop the router interface.
michelslv12 6 years ago
Ok If you want to search on my computer, I have TeamViever...
michelslv12 6 years ago
I just tried with Windows 7 PRO 64bits mounted on Vmware ... It's the same, same problem, exactly ... ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171021/59eb614206092.JPG
michelslv12 6 years ago
I am pc repairer. so I have a lot of computers at my disposal. I can not operate the local autorouter on any machine. Would it be related to Windows French langage ?
FrankCA 6 years ago
Are you using Firefox each time? Have you tried Chrome?
Tutorials 6 years ago
@FrankCA Are you configured the browser according the tutorials? https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/PCB.htm#Local-Auto-Router
michelslv12 6 years ago
yes, I do.....Configuration is good and Chrome or Firefox is same.. And it's the same problem with severals computers... The problem is not coming from the browser because Chrome does not require a setting...
michelslv12 6 years ago
Hi Do you have tests to find the problem, please ?
Tutorials 6 years ago
@michelslv12 Can you change your computer language to English and try again?
Tutorials 6 years ago
@Tutorials Please contact with me at online chat, I need to remote to have a look.
belko 6 years ago
Same issue. Don't work on my home pc (win10, russian), but work fine on work pc (win8, english)
michelslv12 6 years ago
I have installed a new PC with WIN10 PRO 64 French.. Just installed Java 8... Same problem...but now is : Auto Router now Running, that'all ! I'm testing English language, then Chat Thanks
michelslv12 6 years ago
Dont' work...
Tutorials 6 years ago
@michelslv12 @belko Are you using the latest Local auto router v0.3.7z? https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/WhatsNew.htm#Download
Tutorials 6 years ago
@michelslv12 There are the debug step, can you please help to do that? 1.Close all currently running Local Auto Router 2.Extract or copy & paste [win64(debug).bat] and [trace.bat] to the same place with win64.bat 3.Run win64(debug).bat 4.Route any PCB with routing problem as you reported as you like 5.Wait for 1 minute 6.Run trace.bat and wait the command promt to close automatically 7.Close win64(debug).bat manually 8.Compress (zip/rar/7z) the whole [EasyEDA Router V0.3] folder and share to us [EasyEDA Router Debug Scripts.zip](https://github.com/dillonHe/EasyEDA-Documents/tree/master/Tutorial/Doc)
michelslv12 6 years ago
I want, but there is not Trace.bat in your folder...Only Win64(debug).bat and Win64.bat... News : I installed new WINDOWS 10 64 US, uploaded at Microsoft's site. I installed last JAVA8 version.. Autorouter don't work.. Do you want use teamviewer, it will be more easy..
michelslv12 6 years ago
Is GOOD !!!!! With english WIndows, is good...i had forget config in Mozilla..
michelslv12 6 years ago
News : does not work with French widows even by changing the display language Now you know where to look, it's already easier !! I keep this computer for you for tests.. Good luck
dillon 6 years ago
@michelslv12 Thanks, With your help, we are sure we will fix this problem. Very thanks for your test computer.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@michelslv12 We have duplicated this issue at French language system, we are trying to fix it now.....
michelslv12 6 years ago
Ok, is good... Good luck !
Tutorials 6 years ago
@michelslv12 We update the local auto router v0.4, please try this verison at French System. https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/WhatsNew.htm#Download
michelslv12 6 years ago
SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! SUPER !! NOW IS GOOD !!! Thanks for your availability
wgkazan 6 years ago
Thank you Guys. I'm using the System in Portuguese and it's also working to me with the auto router v0.4 .
Tutorials 6 years ago
@michelslv12 thanks for your test , it helps a lot!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice