You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
login captcha on windows app not working
1336 9
le_fear_80 5 years ago
Hello , I am new to this , the login page of the windows app , does not allow me to login due to the fact the "captcha" non robot thing does not work thank you
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Er, But you have to logged in to post a comment... ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/javJnex0nY9RP9mJICSJcEthP9jW2I9FaYdlrSLB.png) So if you can't log in on your Windows 7 machine, how did you post the above from your Windows 7 machine? :)
MikeDB 5 years ago
Ah I remember having this as well when I discovered the EasyEDA Windows app as well.  It said the Captcha thingy had failed but I was in anyway so forgot all about it.
le_fear_80 5 years ago
@andyfierman Dear Sir , I am using the website to make  my PCB and schematic and posting comments :D The WINDOWS APPLICATION didn't allowed me to login due to the fact the Captcha ( the thing that tests if you are a bot or a human ) was timing out for some reason ( tested on 2 different PC's with both 32 + 64 bit architecture so yeah with website works fine the windows application does not thank you for your comment
le_fear_80 5 years ago
@MikeDB well you are fortunate , I couldn't and still can;'t make it work :D so i guess i need to settle with the web app
MikeDB 5 years ago
I'd still try to get the Windows app working - the web app is a dog at best on Firefox.  No idea on Chrome as we don't allow that on our PCs.
le_fear_80 5 years ago
@MikeDB Dear Sir , on Chrome works fine as far as I can say , although even the PC app is based on Chrome , anyway thank you for getting back to me ,
andyfierman 5 years ago
@le\_fear\_80\, "...I am using the website to make  my PCB and schematic and posting comments :D The WINDOWS APPLICATION didn't allowed me to login ..." Ah, sorry: my bad. I did not realise that you were talking about the Desktop Client. I have just installed both the 32 and 64 bit Windows versions of the Desktop Client and have had no problem logging in.
le_fear_80 5 years ago
@andyfierman Dear Sir , it's okay , i used misleading terminology and I am sorry about that , anyway I will try again if anything has changed ( but i highly doubt it, I even try on a second PC and still the same issue so I don't think is the computer the problem nor the browser ) thank you in advance
msameen99 4 years ago
Hello le\_fear\_80\, Any update regarding your problem with Captia on Windows 7? I've the same issue with a new installation on Windows 7
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice