You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
network error when saving schematic
928 12
tvoght 6 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: A project has three schematics and one PCB. When attempting to save one of the schematics, a popup declares "Network Error". The other two schematics and the PCB will save without issue when edited. Link to project: https://easyeda.com/tvoght/New_Project-8a046be709e9499084285c29fedf666b Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Try to save schematic central_control in above link, whether modified or not. 2. 3. Results: Network Error popup Expected results: Successful save Browser: Google Chrome 58.0.3029.81 (64-bit) Linux
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
What about your network spead? After I copy your project, don't have any problems to save.
tvoght 6 years ago
Network speed is good. I see exactly the same problem when I open the Project at my workplace (entirely different high-speed network) and using the Firefox browser. Let me repeat that this only happens with 1 of the 3 schematics (the one titled central_control). The error pops up immediately (less than one second) after hitting ctrl-s or selecting save from the menu.
andyfierman 6 years ago
I confirm this. The Timeout message is sent almost immediately after trying to save the `central_control` schematic. The other two schemaitc in the project save OK. * I'm not sure what it is but there is something wrong with the symbol for the MC74HC4050N. The 3.3V net is not connecting to pin 1 of the symbol (the VDD pin on the symbol) and none of the pins are pointed to if you click on a net name connected to them in the **Design Manager**.
andyfierman 6 years ago
Same problem with MC74HCT04AN symbol on the Prony Brake Control sheet. Does not seem to be what is causing the Central_control sheet to fail to asave but there should be no errors in the Design Manager before passing to PCB.
tvoght 6 years ago
I'm not at a good place to help at the moment, but what Andy is saying seems significant. The MC74HC4050N part I pulled from the library has the VDD net label permanently assigned to the power pin. My schematics have no VDD net, and in the schematic the VDD pin of that part is connected to the 5V net. When routing the PCB, I always have to explicitly change that pin to 5V to get a ratline to appear...
tvoght 6 years ago
Having said all that, everything was working just fine with the MC74HC4050N with the exception of having to always change VDD to 5V. The trouble appeared sometime after I added the 10 volt regulator (ua78l10 something).
andyfierman 6 years ago
1) If you click on each symbol and then press the `I` key and change the VDD pin name to the name you have used in the schematic then the VDD pin DRC error is removed. Even so that seems like a very clunky way to have to deal with hidden supply pins... 2) You are right: it's something to do with the regulator symbol but I can't see what is wrong with it.
tvoght 6 years ago
Thanks for the tip on changing the pin name. Doesn't seem right to me that the library part has a fixed name on that pin... As for the regulator, the library part had a very wrong package assigned to it. I changed the package to a TO92-3 I found. My knowledge of part editing is a little sketchy. Maybe I did something wrong?
andyfierman 6 years ago
What version or type of 78xx series regulator are you looking for? If you post a link to a datasheet I can find or build the symbol and/or package.
tvoght 6 years ago
Here's a link to the part I'm looking at. Page 3 shows 3 different packages. I'd use the LP package (TO92) http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/ua78l.pdf Thanks!
andyfierman 6 years ago
OK, I've made a new part: UA78L10ACLP I think if you replace the UA78L10ACLPPRE3 that you have in your current schematic with the new UA78L10ACLP, the schematic will now save. I have deleted the UA78L10ACLPPRE3 from `System Components`.
tvoght 6 years ago
That worked a treat Andy. Thanks so much for taking the time.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice