You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
no correct 74(hc,ahct,ks)138 part routes correctly.
593 6
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: When laying out a 4 layer board, one plane VCC and the other plane GND, autoroute is assigning VCC to the bottom layer and assigns both capacitor terminals to GND. I just discovered this and am in the process of manually reassigning one terminal of caps to VCC, but this does not correct the problem of board fill assigning all flood areas to VCC in the bottom layer (should be GND). Steps to reproduce bug: 1. choose any 75hc, ahct, ks138 from parts list. Draw schematic assigning them. 2. export to new board 3. note how ratlines do not show for these devices, and no ratlines are shown. The part presently has the inputs unassigned, but the select outputs do not show the nets created in the schematic. Results: Planes are correctly assigned, outer layers are flood fill with GND, and Expected results: a 74-something138 DIP part that has correct footprint. I tried using footprint editor; it shows correctly in the window, but refuses to route. Browser:![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170714/596898c76c767.png
Comments
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
A clarification. The above bug report seems to be a combination of an earlier report and this one. The problem can be further seen below: after drawing the select outputs in the schematic the select outputs from any xxxx138 ttl part shows no networks in the pcb editor. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170714/59689df97a120.png
support 6 years ago
@andyfierman Hope you can understand this question. I don't know what is the problem
andyfierman 6 years ago
On it. :)
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
I have identified the problem. If a net crosses a bus too near the part layout in the schematic, there will be no dot but the path also does not get routed.
andyfierman 6 years ago
@Boxxofrobots, Can you give a very simple and clear example to illustrate this in a project with a schematic and a PCB?
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
I changed the schematic to not use buses but instead net labels, and it works great.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice