You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
notes / todo list
800 3
nlitsme 5 years ago
It would be nice if i could store a text file with notes and todo's  in the project. Is there a way to do that? As far as i can see, the only way to do such thing currently is by adding 'text' items in PCB's or schematics, but not as a separate file. willem
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Right click on your project and click on **Edit**: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/B6FvpNAr7m2wp3yVGCfGTRsETDoqJa8L1IXV647m.png) This opens the **Project Settings** page. Click on **Attachments** in the left hand panel: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ys4lEkUdxUDS3WX0Vt8pDIXIcm06ZMDiBUMpiykC.png) Then click on **Click to upload** in the window that opens: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Clz67zkok0CV2ccNgi79WgWvxy3KsbXvoxLxOsRg.png)
nlitsme 5 years ago
So you can associate a file, but you can't view that file anywhere in EasyEDA. You will have to download it again, and edit it locally on your own PC. I was thinking of some way of adding text or markdown files which can then be opened and edited in a tab in the main EasyEDA window, along with PCB's and Schematics. willem
andyfierman 5 years ago
@nlitsme, A couple of options. In a couple of projects, I have used a blank Schematic as a text sheet just by adding text fields but there's no way to upload a text file and then open it from within a schematic sheet. You have to be careful though because there are some characters and strings (such as `
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice