You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
"Grouped elements"
895 2
NuttyProfessor47 6 years ago
I'm attempting to use the Arduino Shield schematic in a design and need to amend it by removing the 6 pin plug. However if I select any element and try to delete it the whole footprint gets deleted. I've tried "lasooing" the whole footprint and clicking Group/Un-Group but that does nothing. How can I seperate the elements to manipulate them, or must I recreate the shield myself? Arduino Shield converted to PCB ![Arduino Shield converted to PCB][1] ![elements to Delete selected][2] ![Delete button pressed][3] [1]: /editor/20171115/5a0c1f8bd82ba.png [2]: /editor/20171115/5a0c1fee1e85d.png [3]: /editor/20171115/5a0c201411532.png
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
Hi, Can you clarify your question? You've said you are `...attempting to use the Arduino Shield schematic...`. and that you want to `...amend it by removing the 6 pin plug`. but what you have posted is some images of a PCB in which you are trying to delete the some PCB packages or footprints. * Your project is private so only you can see it hence some questions: 1. Is your PCB created from a schematic? 2. If yes, what schematic module have you used for the Arduino shield (can you post a screenshot of where it is in the SHIFT+F library search)? 3. If your PCB was not created from a schematic and has just been created by placing a PCB module into it, can you post a screenshot of where it is in the SHIFT+F library search? 4. If your PCB was not created from a schematic and you have not already, then you might like to read: https://easyeda.com/andyfierman/Welcome_to_EasyEDA-31e1288f882e49e582699b8eb7fe9b1f
NuttyProfessor47 6 years ago
@andyfierman I started with the item on the EDA start page as the basic schematic, modified it to remove the components from around the main card schematic symbol except for the reset cicuit elements, then saved it as a module. ![Selection from start and resultant schematic Lib module][1] [1]: /editor/20171116/5a0cb5e15cfcd.png I then converted the module schematic to PCB, and it's that that I can't modify, only delete completely. I'm starting to assume that's because it's become a "package" as the Arduino shield schematic symbol does not have one. I've tried deleting unwanted elements from the schematic symbol first too, but the same is true there, it's all or nothing. Perhaps I need to master amending public library schematic symbols? so far I've only created new ones or changed PCB footprints.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice