You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
"Net" values
869 2
guest9135 7 years ago
Hello, Does "Net" value in the PCB editor affect actual board fabrication? Firstly i create PCB layout from schematic. But latter I changed board design and connect pads differently, but leave old "net" values. Now some separated pads have same "Net" values. Is that ok to ignore that, or should I manually change net values to reflect current connectivity before ordering PCB?
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
The Net value just help you to layout the PCB easy. Not about PCB fabrication
andyfierman 7 years ago
@Guest9135, If you click on the Design Manager tab: ![enter image description here][1] Then scroll down to `Nets`: ![enter image description here][2] you may find that you have warnings because you have nets connected to pads with other different names. This will not stop you making the PCB but it does make it hard to verify that the PCB is correct to the schematic. * If you have created the PCB from a schematic then it is much safer to edit the schematic and then use the `Import Changes..` button in the PCB Editor: ![enter image description here][3] to update the connectivity (nets) in the PCB. [1]: /editor/20160825/57bea04bd5975.png [2]: /editor/20160825/57bea0a73ae13.png [3]: /editor/20160825/57bea1776c346.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice