You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
reverse mounting TO252, TO263
634 2
serg28 3 years ago
Hello the height of the elements on the board is not more than 1.3 mm but you need to install elements in the TO-252 but there are no reverse mounting footprints for the TO-252 in the library (for example, they make such for LEDs) need to combine both NPTH and PTH slots Created footprints, but the viewer does not show where NPTH and PTH, in the photo I marked. And will they launch a board with such footprints? if such footprints are already in the library, just give a link so that I understand how to create it correctly. on the picture I couldn’t turn the case TO-252  (easyeda does not allow it), a footprint was made immediately under two TO-252 cases thank you ![TO252_reverse_mounting](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8WIiQ530BPmrftM4aLcyWcdfIpIT60gt2FCXsKbx.jpeg)
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
To be sure that your footprints are ok, you must generate, download and check the Gerbers using gerbv. See about Gerber viewers and gerbv in the Tutorial. The online viewers are not good enough.
serg28 3 years ago
this is a 2D viewer, and I need to see the metallization at the edge (inside the slot) edge metallization should be in the slot only limit within the contact I attach the screen  from gerbv ![TO252_reverse_mounting_GV.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/qHqouGTtbyo4hAdYEpdCsilMj9ME3AnbTYV9yQGZ.jpeg)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice