You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
schematic wires and symbols color
1276 3
ginopaolo 3 years ago
hello. i've turned the background into black and the wires and schematic symbols automatiically turned white. that was fine until i need part of that schematic in another project and if i copy paste, is keeping the white color  and on white background, it becomes a mess. how can i change color of a big selection of a part of a schematic ? i know that u can change color ungrouping but the schematic part is too big.. thansk
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
Isn't the easiest thing to do to clone your schematic then reset the clone background to the colour of the schematic that you want to paste into. Then copy from the clone and paste into your target schematic? Or open a new schematic with the same background as your source schematic, copy and paste into that then reset the background to that of the target then copy from there and paste into your target schematic.
andyfierman 3 years ago
You could post an automatic change of copied and pasted content to suit the background of the target schematic as a Feature Request.
ginopaolo 3 years ago
thanks andy. well the quickest way was to import the file and switch to the original theme so that all the components come back to the same color. that is easy but still a workaround. i will post the automatic color change  as feature request
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice