You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
simbol of Ohm
1804 1
arlindo 8 years ago
am creating a circuit with some additional information to improve my learning, so I need to highlight some symbols measures, and among them is the symbol of Ohm. They can tell me how I can get the Omega symbol to put in the information banners, created by me. thank you
Comments
andyfierman 8 years ago
"get the Omega symbol to put in the information banners" If you mean in text that you are putting into the schematic then all you have to do is to open an text or word processor document that allows you to find and then insert the special character from the Greek alphabet that is the capital Omega symbol. For example, in LibreOffice the steps are: Open a new Writer document: **Insert > Special character > Subset > Basic Greek** then scroll down until you find: `Ω` then either copy it direct from the **Characters** text box in the **Special Characters** dialogue box or insert the character into the document then select and copy it from there. Then paste it straight into your text box in EasyEDA. Or just copy and paste the one I put in this post a few lines above. :) The character code is `U+03A9`: it may be possible to insert the character directly into a text box using this character code but I do not know of a way to do that. You can edit the font, style and size in there in the right hand Properties panel.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice