You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
sort the parts search results
731 2
tardate 6 years ago
**Feature Request** Parametric parts search would be ideal, but even without that, seems we really need the ability to at least sort if not also filter the parts list/search results by any column. This would solve a very common problem I am having: there is a part in the catalog that I really need (I've seen it before) but I just can't find it without spending half an hour browsing the parts lists sequentially. e.g. a most basic example that should be "very easy" - I'm looking for a 220Ω resistor in 0805 package. While I could edit the value on any 0805, I'd like to have an accurate BOM. But a search for some combination of resistor/220/0805 doesn't find the part. So I browse the LCSC general resistor SMD list, but the parts are not listed in any order I can discern. After 10 mins of browsing up and down, I still can't find the part. Now if I could just sort the results by the package and/or value column I'd find what I need in no time... Or am I totally missing a better way of finding parts?
Comments
tardate 6 years ago
nb: the closest I've been able to get to working around this is clicking 'more..' many times to fill up the parts dialog table, then use the browser text search
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi Yes, we are working on it now, at the new major version,it will be improved, thank you
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice