You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
右边电阻零件消失了
1424 8
Summving 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement:resistor component disappear on the Libs Steps to reproduce bug: 1. 2. 3. Results: Expected results: Browser: ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160518/573b6cfa050c8.png
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
你的意思是电阻符号已经消失,或者他们已经从欧盟改变了美国的风格? Do you mean that the resistor symbols have disappeared or that they have changed from EU to US style? ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160518/573b724c0c1af.png
Summving 7 years ago
@andyfierman 是消失,与样式无关,使用chrome 版本 50.0.2661.75
andyfierman 7 years ago
使用版本50.0.2661.102我看不出这个问题(64位) 你在Firefox中看到这个吗? I cannot see this problem using Version 50.0.2661.102 (64-bit) Do you see this in Firefox too? 首先尝试按 **F5** 键。 如果不工作,然后尝试按 **CTRL+ F5**。 如果不工作,那么请尝试: i)关闭浏览器窗口,并重新打开它。 ii)清除Chrome缓存: 1.关闭所有easyeda编辑器页 2.按 **Ctrl + Shift+ Delete** 键删除缓存文件。 3.输入应用程序缓存页:铬://应用程序缓存,内部/找到easyeda.com项,然后单击删除项目 4.重新easyeda检查 First try pressing the F5 key. If that does not work then try pressing CTRL+F5. If that does not work then please try: i) closing the browser window and reopening it. ii) Clear the cache in Chrome: 1. close all easyeda editor pages 2. **Ctrl+Shift+Delete** to remove cached files. 3. enter appcache page: `chrome://appcache-internals/` and find **easyeda.com** items, then click **Remove Item** 4. reopen easyeda to check ![enter image description here][1] 请尝试: i)关闭浏览器窗口,并重新打开它。 ii)清除Chrome缓存: 1.关闭所有easyeda编辑器页 2.按Ctrl + Shift+ Delete键删除缓存文件。 3.输入应用程序缓存页:铬://应用程序缓存,内部/找到easyeda.com项,然后单击删除项目 4.重新easyeda检查 Clear the cache in Firefox: 1. close all easyeda editor pages 2. **Ctrl+Shift+Delete** to remove cached files. 3. enter **advanced preference** page: a`bout:preferences#advanced`, switch to **Network** tab, find **Offline Web Content and User Data**, then click **Clear Now** or select `easyeda` and click **Remove...** 4. reopen easyeda to check ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20160427/571fe5c034e21.png [2]: /editor/20160427/571fe5dce309b.png
Summving 7 years ago
@andyfierman i am chrome 50.0.2661.7(32bit) after steps as below: F5, fail ctrl + F5, fail delete all chrome cache, fail chrome://appcache-internals/ shows nothing about easyeda.com reopen chrome, fail reopen easyeda, fail Using IE (9.0.8112.16421)to repeat previous steps, got same phenomens Can't install firefox previous editor version(v3.4.x?) did not have this issue
dillon 7 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160518/573c717ea470d.png 默认是美式电阻符号,你选中它可以有菜单让你切换到英式电阻
Summving 7 years ago
@dillon 是消失,不是样式问题
Summving 7 years ago
@dillon @andyfierman sorry,my mistake,thankyou
Summving 7 years ago
是我看错了,很抱歉,我记得之前已经转为EU的了,后面又变为US了,然后就误以为是电感了,感谢协助。
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice