You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
where is my schematic?
2238 16
mauiboytrav 9 years ago
Comments
mauiboytrav 9 years ago
Hello, I created a schematic. I saved it. I see it under my project name, but when I try to edit it, it gives me a blank 'New Schematic'. I am having trouble opening an existing file.
dillon 9 years ago
Hi, Take it easy, Your designs will be found. Please take bellow steps 1) Login out and Login again. 2) Open your designs again. 3) if you can't fix them, please send an email to ![](/edaImg/blog//2013/03/email.png) to allow us to access your project Dillon
dillon 9 years ago
Please make sure you have saved your schematic. If you create a blank schematic and not save your file, if you open the file again, you will find a blank schematic, in the case, you can use Crash Recovery <https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/introductiontoEasyEDA.html#h.v7qqsyor15uy> Dillon
example 9 years ago
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is the first time anyone has reported this problem but it needs investigation. First thing; please post a bug report to us: ***i* > Bug Report...** with details of your operating system, the browser(s) you are using and the version of EasyEDA you are using: ***i* > About...** (it was last updated April 29th to version 1.4.7) Second thing; can you make your project public or share it with support@easyeda.com? Third; try clearing the browser cache. Fourth; it might be worth trying: **Ctrl+F5** **Ctrl+F5** This reloads EasyEDA.
example 9 years ago
Ah: dillon *has* seen this before so his advice should fix it. :)
mauiboytrav 9 years ago
I did log out and back in and got nothing. I went to options and 'load from server' and that didn't do anything, I am confused because if I click my account name up top on the right, it loads a page that shows my project and shows a snapshot of one of my schematics. But when I click the project name to access the files, sometimes they are blank, sometimes when I refresh I see them. No matter what though, when I click edit it gives me a blank "new schematic".
dillon 9 years ago
I am sorry to make you in trouble. We never see this before and can't catch you. May I ask you 1) can you open other schematics correct? 2) What is your OS and browser? Thanks and sorry.
andyfierman 9 years ago
Another thought: If you can see your schematic file listed under the project folder in the left hand Navigation panel, can you clone it? If you can clone it, can you open the clone?
andyfierman 9 years ago
@mauiboytrav, On the upper edge of the editor window, there are tabs; one for each schematic, pcb or waveform window that is open. In each tab is the name of that file. So if you have a schematic called `My schematic` under your Project folder and you then double click on it, it should open in the editor window with a tab showing the name `My schematic` (or at least the first several characters of it followed by `...`). * When you try to open your schematic but then all you see is a blank schematic sheet, does the name in the tab for that schematic show the name of the schematic you wanted to open or does it just say `New Schematic`? * If you click on the tab with the name of your scheatic in it, can you then see it?
mauiboytrav 9 years ago
Thank you for trying to help. I can open the files I made on other computers. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit using Chrome browser. Other computers are Windows XP and Windows 7 64 bit using chrome browser. I can clone it but it still won't open. When I double click anything in the left menu, nothing happens. Only the selection is highlighted yellow. If I click my user name it loads the window that shows my project. If I select a file and click the edit button it will open a new schematic. Other computers this works. I cleaned out all of my history in chrome. Everything except paswords.
mauiboytrav 9 years ago
It works on the same computer in a different browser, Opera.
andyfierman 9 years ago
"If I click my user name it loads the window that shows my project." Not sure quite what you mean. Could you upload a screenshot of this from your Chrome wIndow on your Windows 7 Home Premium 64 machine to show where you are clicking? (You can upload images to imgur.com and then post the link here). Thanks.
Fillerup 7 years ago
I am having this problem but I believe I know what I did wrong. When I created it originally, I believe I saved it to some other project name I created for testing the program. Now I try to open it is not in y latest project and it does not show anywhere else. Only the PCB files that i created are saved to this project. I can find it however find it in "Crash Recovery". I don't know how to save the recovered file to my latest Project. Please help me with this. thank you.
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Fillerup, Welcome to EasyEDA. * To save a file to a different project: **Document > Save As...** then select the project from the drop-down list and press **Save** ![enter image description here][1] For more help, please see: https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/ [1]: /editor/20170316/58c9b88209185.png
huambramen 6 years ago
Bien, pero ahora si quiero abrirlo en otra fecha como hago?
andyfierman 6 years ago
Haga doble clic en el nombre del archivo en la lista Proyectos. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice