What's new in v6.2.46
- Fix when grouped a symbol at schematic will cause save fail issue
What's new in v6.2.45
- Fix round solid region rotates 90 degree will fail to generate Gerber issue
- Fix some situation export PDF fail issue; Fix Dimension tool export to PDF the line width incorrect issue
- Update EElibs
What's new in v6.2.44
- Fix when polygon pad setting negative solder mask expansion and paste mask expansion will cause error issue
What's new in v6.2.43
- Fix solder mask expansion fail issue
- Fix combine net fail issue
- Fix when export the PDF, the solder mask layer can't mirror issue
- Fix when using hotkey H, the ratline will not hightlight issue
- Fix when export the PDF, some text will crash issue
- Fix MOSFET simulation model incorrect issue
What's new in v6.2.41
- Fix when export schematic to PDF, the net port filled black color issue, the text location will change issue
- Fix Board Cutout(NPTH) will cause the DRC error with inner plane layer issue
- Fix the Pin orientation setting incorrect issue
- Fix other issue
What's new in v6.2.38
- Add Board Cutout for assembly option of PDF export
- Fix big PCB export DXF fail issue
- Fix some teardrop issue
- Fix some remove loop issue
- Fix sometimes Footpirnt Manager can't update issue
- Modify export Pick and Place dialog description
- Support to export the small drill hole size for Gerber which is less than 0.2mm
- Improve netport picking
- Board Cutout support to DRC check
What's new in v6.2.35
- While click a net at Design Manager, keep the net hightlight on the canvas
- Ignore DRC error with Copper Area while apply Teardrops
- Fix DRC error doesn't point to correct location issue after import changes
- Fix NetLabel can't modify font family issue
- Fix delete wire segment fail issue
- Fix when input special charater in rotation will cause the incrrect data issue
- Fix when PCB over 1.2 meter, and unit is milimeter, the Gerber will incorrect issue
- Fix some simulation issue
What's new in v6.2.34
- 'Smart Dimension' in PCBLibs, via " Tools - Smart Dimension"
- New features of copper area
- Setting a distance from copper area to the board outline.
- Setting to clear the sharp corner of the copper area, at "Improve Fabrication".
- Setting the line width and spacing for the grid copper.
- New simulation
- Click to the logo in upper left corner to switch to simulation mode.
- Only support the spice symbols which are the EElib at simulation mode.
- Multiple instruments simulation are supported.
- A lot of simulation models which are based on LTspice.
- The simulation libs have 3D styles.
- PDF exportings can be generated by editor.
- The outline of the objects can be exported in PCB
- Large documents being exported to PDF would not fail.
- Multiple layers merged could be exported.
- New 3D view
- Simple 3D models can be imported and review(It is recommended to choose 'Google' as your browser and turn on the hardware acceleration).
- How to import: "Top menu - New - PCB 3D libs"
- The documents of 3D models only support OBJ and WRL yet.
- PCB 3D preview is generated in editor, and the large documents review won't fail again.
- There is a 3D models manager used to adjust the 3D models being pointed. The same packages will point to one 3D model. via: "Topbar menu - Tool - 3D Model Manager
- A new layer named '3D models layer' was added to PCB layers.
- Users can classfy projects in terms of who the projects belong to.
- The project lists could switch "Work Space" (You must joined the educating team).
- The interface of the Personal libs and Team libs are integrated in 'working Space'.
- All the elements belong to a same net will display highlightly when mouse cursor moving on the tracks.
- Objects support to offset by relative reference point.
- Modify the trick click interaction: First click to select the entire track, click again to select a single segment of the track.
- Support the track right-click menu to select the tracks of the entire network, choose an area to select part of a track.
- Sheet table of schemetics and PCBs support to customize.
- Stamp hole panelize is supported.
- Support change layers automatically when you try to route other layer track.
- Walk Around for the track in Alpha version.
- Cartesian coordinate system existed in canvas.
- Switching to elements in the same locaton and they keep out each other by using shotkey 'G'.
- Right-click menu of compontents shows the "View Datasheet".
- You can pull out the extension line in Size Tool.
- Copper Menu was added to canvas right-click menu.
- When moving footprint, it will adsorbed automatically once the cursor close to the center of the pads or the original point of the footprint.
- Tracks and arcs could modify their properties batched at the same time.
- There is a choose in System Settings to demand whether finish tracking automatically or not.
- The NetFlags support to hide their names.
- Personal preferences would be loaded to the server.
- Once you click the button'Convert to PCB', it wil check out are there errors to your schemetic nets.
- Non-signal layers trakcs also support Real-time Track Length .
- Components being selected in schemetic corresponding to highlight components at PCB.
- Design Manager and Footpirnt Manager support secondary catalog display of the subpart.
- You can review PCB photoes in white.
- It could add teardrops automatically when routing tracks, which launched in system settings.
- You can set Solder Mask Expansion and Paste Mask Expansion as a negative value.
- No-official libs could also report errors.
- Elements selected in canvas can be cancelled by 'Esc'.
- The position of the Footprints' name of the PCB can be changed same as Prefix Position.
- Rect in PCB can be converted to slots by right-click, and you can set nets to them.
- You can adjust tracks width when you importing a DXF into PCB.
- You can put No Connect Flag to Wire now.
- You can choose whether mirror the bottom layer component coordinates or not when exporting coordinate file. The JLCPCB.com doesn't need it. one part of the PCB manufactures need this option.
- Support to cute silksreen automatically in PCBLib, there ia a switch to demand launch or terminate it in the right-hand properties panel.
- Projects support to be cloned.
- Solve the problem that the bottom pads will cover over the top tracks.
- Solve the problem that rounded corners will appear when copper areas overlap with the same network.
- Improve theme setting of schematic diagram to avoid ambiguity.
- Reset the canvas coordinates as the copper and solid fills' edit coordinates.
- Components with subpart no longer support placing father-part. Only separate subparts are allowed.
- Improve tracks drag to reduce acute angles.
- Press 'D' to drag footprint's text without moving footprint.
- Modify subpart properties support synchronous modification of other subpart properties.
- Components' prefix and name text do not allow line breaks.
- Double-click the normal text, Enter directly confirm input, Ctrl+Enter change to new line.
- Fixed problems where clicking exit did not succeed
- Remove component's prefix and name when ungroup it, to avoid recombination of anomalies.
- Change parts searching keywords to at least two.
- Limit the remove loop to only support the signal layer.
- Remove must save the file before exporting the Altium format logic.
- Fix other bugs.